General Terms and Conditions of Lease
Leasing Terms of Laser 2000 SAS
(in addition to our terms and conditions)
- Leasing of the respective specific product is made in accordance with these terms and conditions as a supplement to the Laser 2000 general terms and conditions.
- Confirmation of an order is decisive for the contract content and conclusion of a contract. Offers are subject to change.
- The leasing period shall begin with collection by the customer on the day on which the equipment leaves the LASER 2000 stores, or with shipment, on the next working day after dispatch. The leasing shall end when the equipment is received at the LASER 2000 stores.
- The leasing charge is determined in the order confirmation. Invoicing is made as a net charge plus the legally applicable VAT. A small volume surcharge of EUR 100 shall be charged with amounts of less than EUR 100. The requested leasing period shall be charged on a weekly basis. A week shall be defined as 7 calendar days from the beginning of the leasing period. A week that has begun as defined above shall be charged as a complete week. The leasing period shall be a minimum of one week, except a different phrased is agreed. In case that rented device or the same new device is purchased latest two weeks after end of leasing term, the net lease amount can be credited against the purchase price.
- The leasing charge for the leasing period provided by the customer must be paid in advance. Any further leasing charges due must be paid net plus VAT within 30 days of invoicing.
- The lessor reserves the right to demand in exceptional cases that the leased equipment be returned by the customer before expiry of the originally specified leasing period with immediate effect.
- Shipment of the equipment shall be provided by a transport company commissioned by the lessor. All transport costs shall be carried by the lessee. As an alternative the option also exists of the lessee collecting the equipment.
- The fault-free condition of the equipment at the time of dispatch by the lessor shall be confirmed by two people. The lessee shall be obliged to check the product immediately on receipt. Any complaints, defective functions, faults or damages to the equipment must be reported to LASER 2000 by the lessee by telephone or fax with written description of the fault within 2 days of receipt. Complaints received after this cannot be recognized. The lessee is not authorized to make any changes or adjustments to the leased article. The lessee is not permitted to carry out repairs or to have repairs carried out on the leased article. LASER 2000 must be notified immediately in the event of loss of or damages to the equipment. Where defects, faults or damages to the leased article are not attributable to the lessee, the lessee, shall, in accordance with the lessor's choice, have the right to claim replacement or repair of the equipment. The leasing contract shall be suspended during the downtime. The leased article must be returned to LASER 2000 immediately free domicile DDP PESSAC (Incoterms 2010 of the ICC Paris).
- Use of the equipment at the lessee may only be performed by trained employees in accordance with the operating instructions of the manufacturer and as intended by the lessor. The lessee shall be obliged to maintain the equipment or the leased article in a good condition. All instructions of the manufacturer and lessor must be complied with exactly as they appear. Instruction in the use of the equipment, to be arranged with LASER 2000, can be carried out as required at LASER 2000 in Pessac. The lessee shall be fully liable for all damages that can be attributed to non-compliance with the operating instructions, general instructions and the process instructions. The lessor shall be entitled to have the leased article checked at any time at the site of operation.
- The lessor shall grant the lessee a non-transferable right of use for the leased article, which shall be valid for the leased period. LASER 2000 and the lessee agree that all rights to the leased article including any copies of software (except with the expressed consent of LASER 2000) shall remain with the manufacturer or LASER 2000. The lessee must ensure that all operating instructions, software and associated documentation is not accessible for third parties. Copies of software may not (except with the expressed consent of LASER 2000) be produced. All licensing conditions must be complied with. The lessee shall carry full liability in the event of non-compliance.
- The leased article shall remain the property of LASER 2000. The lessee may not give or loan it to any other party. The hirer may not sublet the hired object or hand it over to third parties for use or forward it without the written permission of the lessor. The place of use of the rental equipment shall be the delivery address given to us. The lessee shall be liable to the lessor for all damages and disadvantages incurred by the lessor as a result of the violation of this provision.
- The lessee shall receive the equipment in complete in accordance with the delivery note in the correct, fault-free condition. In the event of loss or damages to the equipment (excluding regular wear and tear), the lessee must compensate the lessor for replacement or must carry the full cost of repairs to be carried out.
- Consumable materials, such as paper, writing materials, replacement electrodes, etc. shall be purchased by the lessee. The amount invoiced for this shall be due immediately. With seizure of the equipment, the lessee must send the seizure protocol immediately to the lessor. The same shall apply if rights to the leased article are asserted by third parties. The leased article is the property of LASER 2000.
- The return shipment of the leased article must be made in due time free domicile (DDP PESSAC, Incoterms 2010 of the ICC Paris).
- Place of performance and court of jurisdiction are determined in accordance with the LASER 2000 business terms and conditions.
- A lease agreement shall be drawn up with the signature of the lessee, with knowledge and acceptance of these rental conditions, and shall be signed by the lessee.